About a week or two ago, I was nominated by WeShallHavePie for the “Very Inspirational Blogger” Award!
They found this blog “witty and charming”. Then yesterday, I was also nominated for the same award by MyGymShoes!
I realized that I did not follow the rules the first time around.
-Display the award logo on your blog
-Link back to the person who nominated you
-State 7 things about yourself
-Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
-Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So I’m going to follow and complete all the rules right now!
7 Things about me:
1. I used to have a thigh complex where I hated how big and muscular my thighs were/are. Now I try to celebrate them and embrace the power in my legs!
2. I am the middle child (I have an older brother and a younger brother).
3. I love the color PURPLE, and any shade of purple.
4. I hate speedwork.
5. I keep my bibs from all of my races. I already filled up an album and need to get another one.
6. My favorite dessert is bread pudding.
7. I think boulder shoulders, ripped back, and defined triceps are super awesome.
Here are my nominations!
I took a complete rest day yesterday because I was so sore from Thursday’s KB workout. My inner thighs, abs, and back are still pretty sore, so I think I’ll make today an easy run day.
Hope you enjoy your Saturday (if you’re in the West Coast, enjoy the sunshine. If you’re in the East Coast, I hope you’re staying warm and dry).